Collegian Print Editions

Loading

About Student Media

Rocky Mountain Student Media Corporation

Board of Directors | Professional Staff
D
ocuments and Bylaws  | Code of Ethics

Address

Rocky Mountain Student Media will be located at 706 College Avenue #207 during construction on the Lory Student Center, including the 2013-2014 school year. We will return to the student center for the fall semester 2014.
Mailing address (Google Map):
Rocky Mountain Student Media
CSU Lory Student Center, Box 13
Fort Collins, CO 80523

What we do

Rocky Mountain Student Media Corporation (RMSMC) supports the mission of Colorado State University by enhancing the undergraduate experience through education, training and hands-on experience in media methods, management, ethics, responsibilities and community service.

RMSMC has 5 media outlets, all of which have long histories and rich traditions:

College Avenue is CSU’s student-run magazine. The magazine’s mission is to serve the CSU and Fort Collins communities with innovative and engaging coverage of relevant issues. College Avenue’s staff is dedicated to providing balanced and accurate reporting as well as visually stimulating design and photography to a diverse audience.

CTV is dedicated to providing the students and organizations of Colorado State University with a forum to inform, educate, and entertain.This is accomplished through creating quality, student-produced, television programming while maintaining a learning environment for students interested in television, broadcasting, production, and/or management.

90.5 FM KCSU is the radio voice of Colorado State University students. KCSU broadcasts alternative, rock, indie, and Fort Collins local music as well as talk, news, and sports.The station allows listeners to stay connected to the Fort Collins campus and music communities from afar, while teaching student broadcasters and DJs the fundamentals of radio programming and hosting.

The Rocky Mountain Collegian is a newspaper where students have the authority to make content decisions. Since 1891, The Rocky Mountain Collegian has been the student voice of Colorado State University. The Collegian’s purpose is threefold: serve as a news source, create a platform for discourse, and provide skill development opportunity for student staff. The Collegian strives to cover and explain the relevance of issues that impact the Colorado State community, primarily students, by providing a broad scope of perspectives.

Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 11.00.18 AM

Collegian Central is the digital hub for all news created by The Rocky Mountain Collegian, College Avenue Magazine, CTV11 and KCSU News. It is also a platform for students at Colorado State University to express their opinions about the place they live — through our comments section, through social media outlets that we help curate and especially through our blogging system, open to any student or department on campus to write about topics and events important to the CSU community.

Advertising & Media Contacts

Advertising
970.491.7467
advertising1@collegian.com
advertising2@collegian.com
Classifieds/Front Desk
970.491.1683
classads@lamar.colostate.edu
Kim Blumhardt
Advertising Advisor
970.491.1146
kim.blumhardt@colostate.edu
CTV Advertising
970.491.0536
ctvmjr@colostate.edu
KCSU Advertising
970.491.7611
underwriting@kcsufm.com
Jacob Johnson
Sales Executive
970.491.6834
jacob.johnson@colostate.edu

Newsroom & Press Releases
970.491.7513
news@collegian.com
KCSU
Phone: (970) 491-7611
Studio Phone and Text Line: (970) 491-KCSU
College Avenue Magazine
collegeavenue@collegian.com